First day (aka practice 1 and practice 2) of the Bahrain GP has ended. Of course with different results.
- Force India got first in this practice session. Driven by Adrian Sutil.
- The Ferraris got 2nd and 4th, Alonso and Massa respectively.
- The reigning champion, Jensen Button lapped 5th with his team mate, Lewis Hamilton behind at 6th.
- Schumacher didn’t exactly make a storming appearance (it has been a while since he’s been on the track), timed 10th.
- The other Mercedes Benz GP ended better (driven by Nico Rosberg) at 8th. Nothing special (yet…).
- The younger, less experienced, new drivers tagged behind. Karun Chandhok (HRT-Cosworth) didn’t get on the track.
- Mercedes Benz GP 1st and 3rd!
- Nico Rosberg was first.
- Michael Schumacher decided to show us that he can still drive like a pro… 3rd place! A difference of 7 places from practice 1!
- The Ferraris slowed down, 7th and 9th, Massa and Alonso respectively.
- Hamilton and Button upped the pace, 2nd and 4th, respectively.
- Out of the newbies, Bruno Senna (nephew of the late Ayrton Senna, Brazilian F1 champion) was last.
- Once again Karun Chandhok did not get on the track. Not sure what’s up him…
Tomorrow is a special day where the drivers need to drive for real to get podium places! I believe that Schumacher does have a chance of grabbing a nice spot in the lineup, if he gets pole, well, we can’t argue! I hope he shows us that he STILL has the TALENT and SKILLS!