Google are well known for the doodles they place on special occassions, funny April fool's pranks (TiSP – Toilet ISP anyone, which is actually used these days) and easter eggs (type in "let it snow" in Google and see what happens). I just happened to come across another neat easter egg (through WHT) in Google Maps.
1. Visit Google Maps: http://maps.google.com
2. Click on "Get directions".
3. Choose walking, it's the human walking button, right above location A.
4. In location A, type in: "The Shire".
5. In location B, type in: "Mordor".
6. Click "GET DIRECTIONS".
7. Notice the warning ?
If you didn't notice, the warning is: